Hey, I and a few other Gilmore Girls fans on twitter are going to do the hashtag #RewatchingGilmore for the Netflix premiere. We're hoping to get as many Gilmore Girls fans together and share our feelings about the show through the hashtag (because the GG community is pretty scattered lol). We'd love for you to join in on the Hashtag on Oct.. 1st if you can! My twitter handle is @CoralAOTW if you want to contact me on twitter about it. Thanks for your time! :)
That’s awesome! Thanks for letting me know :)
Not sure if anyone has answered this yet but in 2x04 they didn't shoot it at Harvard, They shot at UCLA.
Oh! Thanks! I hadn’t found the answer yet. :)
"Don’t look around, stare straight ahead, no more talking to people ever!"
3x05 - Eight O’clock At The Oasis
- Dwight’s wife who calls and yells at him for stealing her board games is Alex Borstein: Sookie v1, Drella the Harpist, and Miss Selene.
- Emily says the Auction is on a Tuesday at 1pm. But it’s Friday when Lorelai calls to get John Hamm’s name and she says she met him “yesterday.”
- Wait. Wait. It’s before the “next Tuesday” auction that Dwight asks Lorelai to water his lawn. Then time passes, the auction happens, Friday Night Dinner happens, and then the weekend passes and Rory and Lorelai head to Dwight’s first thing on a school morning to water the lawn… and only just then find the letter he’s left tacked to the pillar? Dwight said he had to go on a business trip “for a few days” and that the lawn only needs to be watered frequently for “a few days” so why has it been so much time and the girls are still worried about the lawn? Dwight should be back and the lawn should be fine.
- Dwight says turn the spigot to the right for on and left for off but Rory and Jess turn the thing left to turn it on. But Jess also turns it left to turn it off, so I think they just didn’t bother (as usual) paying attention to their own script.
- Jess is much too soaked for how little time he was in the spray.
- I wonder which Pete Lorelai got into a fight with, Big Pete or Little Pete.
- Why doesn’t Dwight ask Babette to water his lawns? Babette is absolutely the type to water a lawn and insist she’s the perfect one to do it and he’s already met her.
- Michel’s face when he lifts the paddle to bid makes me snort-laugh every time.
- Lorelai’s pleased at meeting John Hamm, but he basically blew her off so I don’t know why. They split the wine and he was like, “yeah, I got a thing.” and just left.
- Emily you’re cutting your pork with a butter knife. I can’t imagine you don’t have proper meat knives.
- No one ever gets when I say to them, “I am going to go to bed now and dream about Peter Cutler. Hopefully it will be dirty.” I say it a lot and no one around me ever knows Gilmore Girls as well as I do :/
- It’s really distracting that Lorelai’s blouse is gaping when she’s talking Rory into watering Dwight’s lawn. It should be fitted better both in terms of Lorelai being the type to wear a well-fitted shirt for work and because the wardrobe person on the show should know better.
- I wish my city went as all out for holidays as Stars Hollow does. (I say this, like, every episode don’t I?)
- Richard and Emily have such a sweet relationship, even though it’s sort of cracked out sometimes because of their social obligations.
- Rory… a) I didn’t know you could page people from other pagers (I had early style pagers that couldn’t do that, but maybe I’m just old), and b) you haven’t even waited four seconds for Dean to respond. Why are you so angry?
- Why is Emily making up the cheese plate? She has, like, twenty dozen servants to do this for her. Actually, why does she sometimes answer the door and sometimes not? I guess her maids or whatever are hiding under a credenza or something.
Recognizable Guest Stars: John Hamm as Peyton